Their organisation was set up as a response to the aspirations expressed by families caring for children, young people and adults with disabilities, additional or specific needs.
They offer services that are flexible and demonstrate a warmth for those closest to them. Their three Directors all have a wealth of experience in this field. All income raised provides direct services for the benefit of disabled children, young people, adults, and families.
Entrust Care Partnership will offer social value through its governing aims of:
- Having service users at its heart with an Advisory Body of parents and carers within its structure ensuring family voices are integral.
- Safeguarding and protecting vulnerable children, adults, and their families
- Being driven by the values of inclusion, independence, choice & control
- Striving to raise awareness of the needs of disabled children, young people, adults, and their families and combating barriers to opportunity
- Combining health and social care services within one organisation which will demonstrate impact
- Commitment to partnership and collaborative working, building trust at both local and regional levels